June 21, 2005

Bocephus - The seat belt eating dog!

Bocephus the biggest slobber dog I have ever met is here for doggy day care today.

I thought my dog Thumper was a large dog but Bo is bigger!

Bocephus suffers from separation anxiety and will howl for hours if left alone. This tends to upset the neighbors. Bo's owners work shifts and most of the time they are there to dote and love their huge pup. When there is a shift clash I pick up the Bo, bring him to the Inn for company and playtime.

Bocephus is the most lovable sweet natured dog with jaws of steel. On time I was transporting him, (this is no easy feat putting a large bear in the back of a small Honda Civic) suddenly my seat belt was loose in my lap!

One bite and Bo had bitten the seat belt in half. It just got in his way when he wanted to stick his head on my shoulders.

Bo's owners were so understanding about the problem and had the seat belt replaced.

This is certainly a million dollar dog who has lucked out by having the two most caring owners that I have ever met.

I am off to get a slobbered on and watch Thumper play tag with his big pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment