October 24, 2010

Nothing to do with dogs!

I know you are shocked! 

When you work with dogs, taking a break and doing something totally different is tough but the opportunity to take some time with the hubby and go to the movies happened last night!

Perused the choices online and decided on the Hereafter.



"Hereafter" tells the story of three people who are haunted by mortality in different ways. Matt Damon stars as George, a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife.

Now you would think, a suspense thriller directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Matt Damon would be a sure thing.  WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

The most boring, disjointed, painful, sleep invoking, waste of money movie that I have been too!

I was miffed, could have stayed home with the hounds cracked open a bottle of Merlot and watched Netflix!

So much from taking time away from the dogs.  Now I am done ranting it is back to where I belong, twiddling the ears and scratching the bellies of the fur guests.
The quest of the week is can I blog three times in a week?  Stay tuned to see if its the blog or the Dyson that wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment