January 11, 2010

Have you gone to the dogs?


It is no secret... I have gone to the dogs!
So how did this happen? Many, many years ago, when I was a nipper, I lived in England.

My first dog was a minature Shetland Sheepdog and yes you guessed he was called Lassie. Lassie was my pal and cohort in many of my great imaginary adventures and some we managed to turn into reality, which caused tremendous trouble for both of us!

My parents decided that Lassie and I were not a good combo but I know that it was Lassies constant barking when I was not around that drove them to take him to that great farm where he will be so happy!

I had no choice as a child and although this broke my heart and I cried forever Lassie was my first four legged love and always will be.

Which brings me to our topic of the week...

Sepration anxiety

How do you handle your dogs seperation anxiety?

Do you have a dog walker come to give your dog a break?

Does your dog go to a doggy daycare?

You can either post on this blog, go to our fan page on facebook or email us at thepawkeepers@yahoo.com

Secretly this is an obdeience test to see if you are reading this blog lol!

Now get back to your chew toys.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:57 PM

    What adventures did you get into with your minature Shetland Sheepdog? I for one would enjoy reading them.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:24 PM

    How would I know if my dog has seperation anxiety? What is it? Should I be concerned? Is it my fault if he has it? What can I do to prevent this?
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pawkeeper10:34 AM

    Who is this anonymous? I think my dog Thumper has secretly been posting whilst I am out doing the dog walking rounds!

    ReplyDelete